The Aging and Disability Business Institute is excited to announce the selection of participants for the 2021 Financial Acumen Learning Collaborative (FALC)—a learning opportunity that will provide aging and disability community-based organizations (CBOs) with the knowledge and skills they need to build and strengthen their financial operations and sustainability for health care contracting.
Congratulations to the following organizations:
- AgeGuide Northeastern Illinois, IL
- AgeOptions/Illinois Pathways to Health, IL
- Alzheimer’s Orange County, CA
- Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition, CO
- Coordinated Care Alliance, IL
- Detroit Area Agency on Aging, MI
- ElderSource, FL
- Independent Living Resource Center, Inc., CA
- National Kidney Foundation of Michigan, MI
- Northeast Georgia Regional Commission/Area Agency on Aging, GA
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging and PCA Care Connections, PA
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council Area Agency on Aging, NC
- SARCOA, AL
- Senior Services Coalition of Alameda County, CA
- Southwest Center for Independence, CO
Over the next four months these 15 CBOs and networks will engage in an interactive curriculum that covers a wide array of financial acumen topics and practices such as accurately pricing services, assessing net income using various pricing methods, evaluating and managing financial risk, and calculating the return on investment of a partnership for potential health care partners.
The Aging and Disability Business Institute is appreciative to have received so many strong applications and looks forward to the shared lessons to come from the FALC.
The Financial Acumen Learning Collaborative is funded through grant number 90PPBA001 in a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Administration for Community Living.