The Eldercare Workforce Alliance, leading advocate for the workforce that cares for older adults, is sponsoring a webinar to highlight important reports on workforce data, shortages, career ladders, job quality and chronic disease family caregiving.
- Amy York, Executive Director, Eldercare Workforce Alliance
- Jenna Kellerman, Director of Workforce Strategy and Development, LeadingAge
- Sam Brooks, Director of Public Policy, Consumer Voice
- Amy Robins, Director of Advocacy, PHI
- Traci Wilson, Director, Research, USAging
- Mike Wittke, Vice President, Policy & Advocacy, National Alliance for Caregiving