CHA’s Community Benefit 101 program will continue to be offered as a virtual event in 2022! A highlight for 2022 will be the debut of the newest edition of CHA’s nationally-recognized resource, A Guide for Planning and Reporting Community Benefit which will include updates on identifying and addressing health disparities and forming more authentic, effective community partnerships.
Community Benefit 101 provides new community benefit professionals and others who want to learn about community benefit with the foundational knowledge and tools needed to meet today’s challenges. Through video presentations, live chat and commentary provided by community benefit leaders, CHA will provide the basics of community benefit, access to practical tools and resources, as well as timely public policy updates.
The CB 101 virtual conference sessions will cover:
- How community benefit demonstrates the organization’s mission.
- The latest news on tax exemption/community benefit issues.
- Steps for planning and evaluating community benefit programs.
- Policies needed to support community benefit programs.
- What counts and doesn’t count as community benefit.
- Community benefit accounting principles.
- How to tell the community benefit story.