REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE.
Community Health Workers (CHWs) serve as a connection between medical and social services and their communities. Community health workers typically come from the community they work in, and they may be called different titles such as peer health educators, lay health advocates, community health representatives, or promotoras. Community-based organizations are also using CHWs to screen for social determinants of health and to deliver evidence-based programs, such as the Chronic Disease Self-Management Programs.
This webinar series will:
- Raise awareness about the role of Community Health Workers to implement evidence-based programs and help drive referrals
- Discuss avenues for sustaining and reimbursing CHWs
- Highlight how CHWs can help organizations reach diverse populations and address social determinants of health factors
- This series includes 4 live 60-minute webinars on February 22, March 9, 16, and 24th.
- Registration is FREE, and registrants will have access to both the live webinars and the recordings.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email, as well as email reminders prior to each live webinar with a link to join the event.