REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE.
With increased focus on social determinants, health care organizations now see the value in partnering with community agencies. These partnerships require organizational transformation. This presentation will explore the benefits of “embracing a culture of accountability,” where the work remains mission-driven, but data-informed. Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley has challenged its staff and leadership to not only act, but also to be responsible for specific, measurable results.
• Joan Hatem-Roy, Chief Executive Officer, Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley
• Jennifer Raymond, Chief Strategy Officer, Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley & Director, Healthy Living Center of Excellence
• Describe the need for embracing accountability in order to meet the demands of health care systems;
• List methods for communicating the need for accountability with staff, leadership, and other external partners;
• Describe the barriers associating with culture change to integrate accountability, as well as potential solutions to overcome those barriers; and
• List tools to empower staff to make small and large steps to advance change.