REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE.
This webinar presents a mixed methods study focused on: understanding how highly partnered Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) in regions with low levels of avoidable healthcare utilization for older adults establish and maintain partners in healthcare and other sectors; and, understanding how such partnerships are catalyzed, developed and sustained. This webinar will describe and present results from the quantitative and qualitative phases of the study, specifically describing the integration of these two methods.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Describe characteristics of highly partnered AAAs in regions with low levels of avoidable care;
- Understand the features of this partnerships, including contracts with healthcare partners;
- Identify some of the predictors of healthcare contracting; and
- Articulate new insights about the complex factors that support robust cross-sectoral partnerships between AAAs and healthcare organizations.
- Leslie A. Curry, PhD, MPH, is a professor of Health Policy and Management at the Yale School of Public Health, and a professor of Management at Yale School of Management, lecturer in Yale College, associate director of the Yale Scholars in Implementation Science Program and core faculty at the Yale Global Health Leadership Initiative.
- Suzanne Kunkel, PhD, is a distinguished professor of Gerontology in the Department of Sociology and Gerontology at Miami University, and executive director of its Scripps Gerontology Center.