2022 Accelerating Health Equity Conference
- This event has ended.
For the second consecutive year, the Accelerating Health Equity Conference is bringing together two key stakeholders — professionals focused on improving community and population health and building partnerships, and those striving to advance diversity and inclusion within hospital management and executive levels. These leaders and organizations need to be aligned to accelerate health equity. Here’s why:
- Building collaborative, cross-sector partnerships is vital to strengthening health care connections in communities, improving population health and advancing health equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Nurturing diverse and accountable health care leadership and developing inclusive strategies are keys to eliminating health and health care disparities and improving community health.
- Integrating strategies to better understand and meet the needs of patients, communities and the teams that serve them is crucial for success.
This gathering gives us the opportunity to learn from each other, celebrate achievements and fuel the momentum to drive change — turning words into action. During the three-day event, attendees will:
- Expand their knowledge through innovative strategies, successful actions and proven practices and resources.
- Make and build stronger community connections.
- Develop more integrated approaches.
- Honor the field’s unprecedented efforts to fight the pandemic and vaccinate people nationwide.