Join the Business Institute and the Scripps Gerontology Center for the release of brand-new data on contracting between community-based organizations (CBOs) and health care entities. In 2017, the Business Institute’s Request for Information (RFI) survey found that aging and disability CBOs across the country are partnering with health care payers and providers to address social and behavioral determinants of health. This November 28, 2018 webinar will present the results of the second RFI survey, revealing how the contracting landscape has changed over the past year. In addition to reviewing contracting trends in health care partners, services delivered and payment structure, presenters will discuss CBO experiences with contracting. Presenters will also highlight examples of CBOs that have successfully contracted with health care entities.
• Marisa Scala-Foley, Director, Aging and Disability Business Institute, National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
• Traci Wilson, Research Associate, Scripps Gerontology Center, Miami University
• Beth Blair, Senior Research Associate, Aging and Disability Business Institute, n4a
Participants in this web seminar will be able to:
• Understand trends in contracting between CBOs and health care entities
• Identify common challenges and benefits for CBOs contracting with health care entities; and,
• Describe effective contracting strategies among CBOs and health care entities.