The Practice Change Leaders for Aging and Health Program is a nationally recognized program to develop, support and expand the influence of organizational leaders who are committed to achieving transformative improvements in care for older adults:
- The program is a twelve-month opportunity to gain enhanced leadership skills and content expertise to positively influence care for older adults specifically in the areas of transitional care, health services for dually eligible beneficiaries, enhanced primary care (including person-centered medical homes), and accountable care organizations.
- Practice Change Leaders receive $45,000 during the twelve month award period to support their projects and leadership development, and additional support for travel to the three highly interactive national program meetings.
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS: Applicants must hold a leadership role in a health care delivery organization, health-related institution, or community-based organization with direct responsibility for care that impacts older adults. Past Change Leaders include Dionne Lovett of Coastal Regional Commission and Fran Anderson, formerly of Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia (AAA). Angela Lucente-Prokop of Southwest Pennsylvania AAA is a current leader.
Visit the website to learn more and find application details: http://www.changeleaders.org/details.asp
TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION:
To request an application, send an e-mail to email@example.com. The application will be sent to you within three business days of receiving your request.
Applications must be received by 3pm ET Wednesday August 16, 2017
Informational Calls: You should try to join one or more of the TWO remaining informational calls listed on the website. The next one is:
- Wednesday July 26 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT
- Monday August 7 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT
AND – one additional call has been arranged specifically for leaders in community-based settings or social workers. These calls are led by PCL Senior Leaders with expertise in community-based care and services.
- Thursday August 3 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT (social work/community-based call)
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION, VIEW THE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS DOCUMENT HERE