The Aging and Disability Business Institute at USAging is excited to announce the selection of participants for its 2022 Financial Acumen Learning Collaborative (FALC)—a learning opportunity that will provide aging and disability community-based organizations (CBOs) with the knowledge and skills they need to build and strengthen their financial operations and sustainability for health care contracting.
Congratulations to the following organizations:
- Agency on Aging Area 4 (CA)
- Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. (OH)
- Atlanta Regional Commission (GA)
- CICOA Aging & In-Home Solutions (IN)
- Comagine Health and Oregon Wellness Network (OR)
- Egyptian Area Agency on Aging, Inc. (IL)
- East Texas Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging (TX)
- Healthy Living for Maine (ME)
- JASA (NY)
- NCNMEDD Non-Metro Area Agency on Aging (NM)
- Pima Council on Aging (AZ)
- Region IV Area Agency on Aging (MI)
- Salt Lake County Aging & Adult Services (UT)
- Senior Connections, The Capital Area Agency on Aging (VA)
- Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative (NY)
The selected CBOs and networks will engage in an interactive curriculum that covers a wide array of financial acumen topics and practices such as accurately pricing services, assessing net income using various pricing methods, evaluating and managing financial risk, and calculating the return on investment of a partnership for potential health care partners. This learning collaborative will be conducted in partnership with Collaborative Consulting.
The Aging and Disability Business Institute is appreciative to have received so many strong applications and looks forward to the shared lessons to come from the FALC.
The Financial Acumen Learning Collaborative is funded through a grant from The John A. Hartford Foundation.