Resources for Integrated Care Webinar: Promising Practices for Meeting the Behavioral Health Needs of Dually Eligible Older Adults
- This event has ended.
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR HERE
Twenty-five percent of adults in the United States who are 65 or older experience a behavioral health issue, yet only 3% of these individuals report seeking treatment from a behavioral health professional.
This interactive webinar will discuss common behavioral health conditions and related challenges among dually eligible older adults, identify best practices for treatment options and care coordination, and demonstrate practical strategies for meeting beneficiary needs. Speakers, including a family caregiver, will discuss firsthand experiences, lessons learned, and strategies to coordinate care for dually eligible older adults across diverse settings.
- Neha Jain, MD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Molly Rees Gavin, President, Connecticut Community Care, Inc.
- Sabrina Wannamaker, MA, LPC, LPC/S, Clinical Manager, Absolute Total Care
- Susan W. O’Dwyer, RN, CCM, MHA/Ed, Case Management Director, Absolute Total Care
- Andrea Lovell, Family Caregiver