- This event has passed.
Organizational Buy-In: Making Member Engagement A Top Priority
September 7, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE
Empowering beneficiaries enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid to play a more active role in improving their health is essential to delivering the type of person-centered care that can improve health outcomes and reduce health care costs. For this strategy to succeed, health plans must buy into the value of actively and meaningfully engaging its members.
In this webinar, put on by Resources for Integrated Care, attendees will learn about various strategies that plans have implemented to create a culture of meaningful member engagement. Webinar attendees will learn practical strategies for fostering an environment of ongoing and reciprocal feedback and improvement with their members. Join us to learn how you can make it happen in your organization!
Topics will include:
- Strategies implemented by plans serving Medicare-Medicaid beneficiaries to create a culture of meaningful member engagement
- Resources plans can use to build a dedicated and robust system for soliciting on-going feedback from members
- Approaches to enhancing internal communications to help staff understand the importance of engagement and how to achieve it
- Robert Master, Founder and CEO Emeritus, Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Roger Uminski, Director of Health Administration, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Gabriel Uribe, Independent Living and Diversity Services Manager, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Michelle Bentzien-Purrington, Vice Present of Managed Long Term Services and Supports and Medicare-Medicaid Plans, Molina Healthcare