No Wrong Door: Supporting Community Living for Veterans AARP Promising Practice Webinar
- This event has ended.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR HERE.
This webinar highlights promising practices for the aging and disability networks, Veterans Affairs Medical Centers, and Veterans Benefits Offices to forge partnerships and better support community living for veterans. You will hear first-hand about these promising practices and how they can be replicate from ACL and the AARP Public Policy Institute as well as staff from a VA Medical Center, State Unit on Aging, and Area Agency on Aging.
Speakers will share findings from the AARP paper, No Wrong Door: Supporting Community Living for Veterans, part of the Long-Term Services and Supports State Scorecard. The Scorecard is funded by The Commonwealth Fund, The Scan Foundation, and AARP Foundation.
- Joseph Lugo & Caroline Ryan – Administration for Community Living
- Wendy Fox-Grage – AARP Public Policy Institute
- Kali S. Thomas, PhD – Providence VA Medical Center
- Missouri – Lisa Knoll – Chief Operating Officer, Mid-East Area Agency on Aging
- Wendi Aultman – New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services