- This event has passed.
Fostering Hospital-Community Partnerships to Build a Culture of Health
August 24, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
THIS WEBINAR HAS PASSED.
TO ACCESS THE RECORDING, CLICK HERE
TO ACCESS THE SLIDES, CLICK HERE
TO ACCESS THE FULL REPORT, CLICK HERE
It has become widely known that effective hospital-community partnerships are necessary in building healthier communities and promoting a Culture of Health. This webinar, an extension of the latest guide from the Health Research & Educational Trust and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation entitled, “A Playbook for Fostering Hospital-Community Partnerships to Build a Culture of Health”, features actionable strategies and lessons learned for cultivating successful partnerships from two strong hospital-community partnerships. Learn how Sinai Health System and St. Mary’s Health System established sustainable partnership structures, addressed many social determinants of health and created a positive impact on health outcomes across the communities they serve.
- Outline various strategies, tools and practices to develop effective, sustainable partnerships and enhance existing ones.
- Learn about diverse hospital-community partnerships, their impact and their processes for improvement.
- Describe the fundamentals of evaluating partnerships.
- Debra Wesley, President, Sinai Community Institute and Executive Vice President, Community Outreach, Sinai Health System
- Sharon Homan, President, Sinai Urban Health Institute
- Elizabeth Keene, Vice President, Mission Integration, St. Mary’s Health System
- Julia Resnick, Senior Program Manager, Health Research & Educational Trust, American Hospital Association
- Moderator: Eileen Barsi, Population Health/ Community Benefit Consultant